zaterdag 12 oktober 2013

E-Live 2013 rehearsal


Set 1: Glenn Nugteren.
Today I rehearsed with Glenn, Christian and Karin from My Breath My Music, and Gert Emmens, for next Saturday's performances at the E-Live Festival in Oirschot. Besides tracks from the recent "Sessions 2012" cd we also did some brand new tracks. Ruud van der Wel (founder of My Breath My Music) selected some great sounds to play with the Magic Flute, and Gert played keys and drums during the third set.

Set 2: Christian Gouweleeuw
and Ruud van der Wel.
 Except for some fine-tuning within the coming days, we are ready to share this project with you. Really looking forward to this.

Don't wait too long getting your ticket, because the ticket sales already exceeded the 250 tickets. Which means the E-Live Festival has almost been sold out! See www.e-live.nl for all information and tickets.

Set 3: With Karin van Dijk
and Gert Emmens.

For those of you who have missed it: here again is the complete festival's time schedule:
12:00 Doors open
13:00 Box office open
13:15 - 14:00 REMY & My Breath My Music - session 1, featuring Glenn Nugteren
14:20 - 15:15 Concert by Beyond Berlin.
15.45 - 17:15 Concert VoLt & Friends:
17:15 - 18:00 REMY & My Breath My Music - session 2, featuring Christian Gouweleeuw
19:15 - 20:15 Concert by The Otherside of FD Project
20:15-21:00 REMY & My Breath My Music - session 3, featuring Karin van Dijk and Gert Emmens
21:15 - 22:45 Concert ARC

The cd-release of this last year's session with My Breath My Music (as well as my 'regular' releases) can be bought at the Deserted Island Music stall.
Benefits from the sales of our "Sessions 2012" release are fully going to the "My Breath My Music" foundation.
More information about the project: http://exhibitionofdreams.com/remy-mbmm.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten