zaterdag 29 oktober 2011

"The Great Church Trilogy" updates


My new release "The Great Church Trilogy" has been promoted succesfully so far at the Electronic Circus and E-Live Festivals, and on November 12th I will also be present with the new release and my other music at the Grote of St.Bavokerk / Great Church of Haarlem.
Again note that I will NOT be performing that day! I've got a lot of question about this several times, but although I will be delighted if you drop by (and even more if you also buy my music;-)), I can't bring you any live music at this location until somewhere halfway 2012. To be continued...

Furthermore the promotional discs have been sent out to several radio-stations and magazines/e-zines, so expect more airplay and reviews the coming time!

And as we speak the availability of "The Great Church Trilogy" has been extended to CD-Baby and iTunes. Check complete availability at http://www.desertedislandmusic.nl/.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten